Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fat Quarters!

The other day, I found, to my delight, FABRIC at a store that doesn't normally sell fabric! Eureka!



'Round here, people have to drive half an hour or more to get to any fabric store ... so, finding fabric for sale in any form at one of our "regular" stores is awesome.



In celebration of the find, and in support of the store's efforts to make fabric available, I had to buy some. Even a little. 

Besides, little fat quarters are so fun for little helpers to stack, unstack, arrange, and rearrange!

   
Since the fabric print & colors seem simple and suitable, I think I'll add bits of these to my Vintage English Paper Piecing, even though these are neither vintage nor reproduction prints ... just because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...