Monday, January 2, 2012

More Very Tiny Hexagons

The other day, I mentioned the very tiny hexagons I started working on. Here are the latest cute tiny hexagons ... too fun. Tedious, but so cute, and so fun.


And, in case you've forgotten how tiny those other ones were ...


Still planning to stitch them onto something square-ish and white-ish so that they can be Christmas tree ornaments when they grow up ...

Oh! Link Parties are back for the new year! I'm linking this post to the ones below. Click on the links or buttons below to see some great collections of recent sewing projects!

Little Quilt Monday is back at Pieceful Life! I'm linking this post there!



And, Take Your Time Tuesdays are back at So Happy To Sew!





4 comments:

  1. I can hardly wrap my brain around how tiny. I just keep staring at my own hand trying to really get a sense of it. Those are just so small. But way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I have made hexagons but never any so tiny : ). Thanks for linking up to Little Quilt Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, those are adorable! This is such a challenging idea for a project and thanks so much for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...