Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MORE English Paper Piecing!

Remember the fabric from this post?

And remember how I mentioned in yesterday's post that I'm always on the lookout for my next English Paper Piecing Project?

I think I've found it!

After getting some inspiration from this blog and especially the vintage mini-quilt mentioned at this blog, I decided to start the next project (as if I need another one!)


You can't tell it from the pictures, but each short straight seam is 2 inches. (Each side of each hexagon, and each side of each triangle and square is 2 inches.) That's HUGE compared to my usual English Paper Piecing sizes ... so, I think it'll go fast. 


Not sure what this project will turn into, but I'm having fun so far! 

I'm linking this post to this week's Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story. Check out the links there for some great project inspiration!

Fresh Poppy Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...