Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Progress ...

I've had lots of works in progress ... Here's one ~ The vintage-inspired English Paper Piecing ... 

I think the colorful part is about a third of the way done. Then there will be the white/off-white border (a little wider than shown), and probably another row or two of colored diamonds, and more white/off-white ...


Another view of the same layout ...


I've finally made a little progress on the flannel rag quilt, and pink Irish Chain quilt top, not to mention my leaders and enders ... and I've got a big stack of denim happening for my jeans-quilt-project ... but, those will have to be other posts for other days.


Work In Progress Wednesday at Freshly Pieced shows lots of other quilters' works in progress ... I'm linking this post to this week's Work In Progress Wednesday. Check the link or button to see the latest!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. Love your quilt and admire your patience for all that EPP ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm just getting started on mine but never thought to reverse the color scheme. How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the edging.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...