Saturday, May 19, 2012

Blue and Brown Circles ...

Those blue and brown "circles" I mentioned in an earlier post ... They're coming along!


I love the way the light blue background ties it all together. 







So far, so good.


Having fun with my English Paper Piecing, as usual!


There's a new link party for hand-stitched things, at a blog I follow, so I'm linking this post there. Take a look at this week's Handmade Parade to see more great projects that are being handmade!

There and Back

2 comments:

  1. I'm really interested to see how you piece this top together. I'm just gathering fabrics to start this pattern. I think it goes together in sections?
    Thanks for linking up to The Handmade Parade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, will be interested in seeing how this goes together. I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...