Monday, June 4, 2012

More T-Shirt Crochet

A couple times, I've mentioned making cool stuff out of t-shirt yarn.
I've been at it again.


This one was fun. It's made from t-shirts in reds, pinks, & purples, with lots of white.





Actually, this one was going to be a round rug.


But after I made it, I really didn't like it. Something about the almost-symmetrical-but-not-quite design. The kind-of-a-pattern look that didn't quite make it. I left it for a couple weeks to think about it and then took it out.

I like the rectangle version much, much better.

  

It's a nice size, and I'll probably list it on Etsy or eBay soon.


And, of course, "the next project" idea is always running through my head. I just finished up another rug - similar, but way different. Pictures soon!





1 comment:

  1. darn! i just donated a whole bunch of old t-shirts to goodwill when i totally could have used them for something like this! oh well. i've been trying hard to de-clutter my life, so purging a bunch of stuff and giving it to charity felt pretty good, lol. i agree, the rectangle version agrees with me more too! very nice :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...