Saturday, June 2, 2012

Raindrops on Spiderwebs

It's Saturday, so it's time for one of my random, garden-y posts ...


Every now and then, I get to catch a picture of dew or raindrops sparkling somewhere, and I love that.  




While I'm not a big fan of spiders, I have to say that these water drops on this spiderweb are really, really pretty.




There are four things
which are little on the earth,
But they are exceedingly wise:

The ants are a people not strong,
Yet they prepare their food in the summer;
The rock badgers are a feeble folk,
Yet they make their homes in the crags;
The locusts have no king,
Yet they all advance in ranks;
The spider skillfully grasps with its hands,
And it is in kings’ palaces.

Proverbs 30:25-28


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...