Monday, July 9, 2012

Pink and Brown Quilt Top

I sewed up this little quilt top a few days ago ...


Actually, I'd made the blocks before that; they were just waiting to be made into a quilt top, so here it is!


The design of the blocks is similar to the popular "Yellow Brick Road" design, although I've never owned the pattern by that name, so I'm not exactly sure how they make it. I just like the look, and I love working with squares and rectangles ...


This quilt top is for sale on eBay for a little while ... hoping somebody will have fun with a baby-sized/lap-sized quilt top - 35 inches by 44 inches.


I'm linking this post to this week's Little Quilt Monday at Pieceful Life ... check there for more little quilt projects that are happening!




1 comment:

  1. I like it. Love the polka dots tying the colors together even more. Looks cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...