Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bits and Pieces ...

So ... the blog has been quiet, but hands have been busy ...

Pictures now; full posts later ...

Here's some of what I've been up to ...

Handsewing, of course. Teeny hexagons. Medium-sized diamonds (not pictured). Always fun and relaxing.


Cutting thrifted shirts into usable pieces for an awesome quilt top.


Helping my three girls with their latest quilt-y projects.


Crocheting more T-shirts.


Sewing some adorable blue quilt-y things for my two newest nephews who are coming to visit me this week. (Pictures after I give them their gifts!)


Experimenting with some new quilting styles on some pot-holder gifts.


Pulling weeds out of my flowerbeds so I can see the cute flowers hiding there.


Like I said, more pics and more posts later!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for sewing with daughters! And great pebbling on the pot holder.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...