Thursday, August 9, 2012

Remember the EPP stars?

I haven't forgotten the vintage-inspired English Paper Piecing stars I've been working on this year ...

Lately, I've made a couple more stars, which means I'm almost done with the "stars" part ...


I'm still loving the mostly-vintage look, and still having fun adding in some not-so-vintage fabrics that I just like.


Overall progress is still looking about like this ... so, when I add these two stars in, that just leaves another whole star, and two half-stars, and then a ton of border diamonds ...




1 comment:

  1. Lindas estrelas,também sou viciada em,agora estou com dois modelos de borboletas que não dá vontade de parar.Parabéns pelo lindo e bem feito trabalho,Deus abençoe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...