Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Candles

Candles are fun - and floating candles are even more fun, for some reason.


I love floating candles, especially because my kids love them. And, the Christmassy holly candles just go well with the red rose. (Like I mentioned in the tree-skirt post, I like roses with "Christmas flowers!")


And candles and Christmas remind me of those places where the Bible calls Jesus "The Light" ...

"The people that walked in darkness
have seen a great light:
they that dwell
in the land of the shadow of death,
upon them hath the light shined."



And, I also love the places where the Bible points out how Jesus fulfilled the things that were prophesied about Him in the Old Testament.

The people which sat in darkness

saw great light; and to them
which sat in the region and shadow of death
light is sprung up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...