Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Life is Like a Quilt

There's another new page on my blog (in the tabs at the top) ...
It's called "My Life is Like a Quilt"


I've always been fascinated by the quilt designs that require sewing a bit and then cutting a bit, sewing some more, and cutting some more. 


In reality, that can be a lot like the way life works sometimes. If you read the new page, you'll get what I mean. 


I've been trying to figure out a way to make this story a part of my blog. For me, there's always the feeling that this blog should be a little bit anonymous, since strangers read it. But, at the same time, our life stories often contain elements that might encourage somebody else. So, the new page is my effort in that direction. While remaining a little anonymous ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...