Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Favorite Fabric Designers

If you've been reading my blog a while, you may remember my posts about my favorite fabric designers ... (and another post here). 

Since I'm a regular mom who makes regular quilts, I like to use fabrics that are easily accessible and easily affordable, so ... I love recycled and reclaimed textiles.


I've been cutting up cotton shirts again ... 


And I've been loving the price, and the feel, and the colors, and the patterns, of more of my favorite fabric designers ...


This week's favorites, in no particular order: Croft & Barrow, Apt 9, Perry Ellis, Cremeux, Axxa, Izod, St. John's Bay, Land's End, Steve & Barry's. 

Some of these are companies I've never heard of (and they've certainly never heard of me!) - but I'm loving the fabric that's turning into nice, neat stacks of squares and rectangles!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...