Monday, February 25, 2013

They were right ...

Now and then, I read ideas on quilting blogs, and I think, "Yeah, whatever. Maybe it works; maybe not."


So, last week, I found out: "they" were right about a couple things:


They were right when they said a walking foot is wonderful for quilting in straight lines. 


And ... They were right when they said ...


... mitered corners (on continuous binding) are, indeed possible!


I'll plan to have more pics of these two projects later this week, but for now, just for the record - I'm pleased with my newest discoveries.



1 comment:

  1. I love my walking foot too. I use it for more than just quilting in straight lines. Sewing the binding onto quilts for one. It is a very handy accessory.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...