Saturday, July 6, 2013

Cannas Blooming!

I love these canna flowers that are blooming right now!


I mentioned these cannas on my blog last year, mostly here and here.


I love that my neighbor shared some of her cannas (and other flowers!) with me. And I was glad when I had the chance to divide some last year and share with a friend.


I love the bright, cheery, ABUNDANT flowers, and I love the tons of BIG leaves!


Since I have some red and some orange cannas, I'm now eyeing the yellow cannas I see in other people's yards ... might have to get some of those, too!


Cannas seem to love the weather here. I love the fact that, as "big flowers" go, these are among the easiest flowers I've ever had ... plant them, water them, leave them alone, and that's about it. Nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...