Monday, August 12, 2013

A Little Bit of Little EPP

So ... I've been trying the Blogger app on my phone, and it keeps doing weird things. This post was published, but then disappeared, so I'm updating/redoing ... 

This past week, I did just a little bit of English Paper Piecing. Just a little, but it's more progress than I had last week. Just enough to link up with this week's Monday Morning Star Count at Life Under Quilts ...


Here are the pieces I've got partially assembled for my little wallhanging.


I've had several other sewing projects in the works, and I'm hoping to blog about some of them later this week, so stay tuned!


6 comments:

  1. These teeny tiny pieces are so cute! I want to make a tiny hexagon epp project now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With such tiny pieces, how do you get the templates out? Can you show a picture of the back side?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh Those are really teeny tiny¡¡¡ What size they are? By the way, they are gorgeous.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every week I stunned by the size of your hexies, simply W-O-W

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...