Wednesday, October 23, 2013

More bits and pieces ...

Lately, I have a long list of friends-and-relations-expecting-babies, which is lots of fun.

So, one weekend when I had some time, I started putting together some bits and pieces of a few baby quilts.

It's been fun. I'll show better pictures later, after some of the quilts have been given, and/or babies have arrived. But for now, a few sneak peeks:



Putting little squares into some white fabric ...


Doing a little custom free-motioning ...


And some regular free-motioning ... (Pardon the wrinkliness ... that's the coziness trying to show, after putting the finished quilt thru the washer & dryer!)


I'll post some more "finished pics" later ...




1 comment:

  1. I'm sure these baby gifts are treasured. The colored squares in the white are very appealing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...