Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A (different kind of) T-Shirt Quilt

When most people think of T-Shirt Quilts, they think of the kind of T-Shirt Quilt made with all the logos, pictures, and "interesting" stuff from favorite T-Shirts.

When I make a T-Shirt Quilt, I'm usually using smallish squares cut from the solid-colored "plain" parts of T-shirts.

Here's one of the latest ... Just before quilting. I quilted it with variegated thread, and the rainbow-colored thread was just the thing for this quilt.

The colorful squares in this quilt were all cut from actual T-shirts, and the white squares were all cut from a cotton jersey-knit sheet.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice! I am not good at sewing knits, wish I was near you so you could give me a lesson.m

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...