Wednesday, February 14, 2018

UFOs by hand ...

This past week, I haven't done a lot of sewing, and what I have done has been hand-stitching.

My Vintage-Inspired English Paper Piecing has been a fun long-term project.


Right now, I'm adding whiteish diamonds around the edges. Finishing this row requires another 50 or so diamonds.


There'll be another row of colorful diamonds soon, but I'm not sure if that's next, or if I'll need more of the white-and-cream.


Even my kitty-quilt-inspector has been enjoying this project!


I'm linking this post to Jo's weekly UFO Challenge at Jo's Country Junction, and looking forward to seeing what UnFinished Objects other quilters have been working on!



1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing. Well done. I know you are not finished. It will be a jaw dropper when complete.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...